Tuition & Fees
|1/2 Day Gesher||$950||$13,500||2||8:30 – 1:00||8:30-1:00|
|Full Day Gesher||$950||$17,625||2||8:30 – 3:30||8:30-1:00|
|1/2 Day Nursery||$950||$15,550||3||8:30 – 1:00||8:30-1:00|
|Full Day Nursery||$950||$17,625||3||8:30 – 3:30||8:30-1:00|
|Pre-K||$950||$17,625||4||8:30 – 3:30||8:30-1:00|
|Kindergarten||$950||$22,000||5||8:30 – 3:30||8:30-1:25|
|1st Grade||$950||$22,000||6||7:45 – 3:30||7:45-1:25|
|2nd Grade||$950||$22,000||7||7:45 – 3:30||7:45-1:25|
|3rd Grade||$950||$22,000||8||7:45 – 3:30||7:45-1:25|
|4th Grade||$950||$22,000||9||7:45 – 4:30||7:45-1:25|
|5th Grade||$950||$23,800||10||7:45 – 4:30||7:45-1:25|
|6th Grade||$950||$23,800||11||7:45 – 4:30||7:45-1:25|
|7th Grade||$950||$23,800||12||7:45 – 4:30||7:45-1:25|
|8th Grade||$950||$23,800||13||7:45 – 4:30||7:45-1:25|
** Registration fees are not refundable. Registration fees increase by $150 for returning students whose registrations are not completed by March 2, 2023.
- Security Fee– $1,750 per family.
- Banquet Fee – $600 per family.
- PTA Fee – $500 per family. Parents of Yavneh children are asked to volunteer 8 hours in school throughout the year. Families that choose to opt out of volunteer hours can donate $500.
- Graduation Fee– For families with a child in 8th grade, there is a graduation fee of $500 per student.
- Return Check Fee– $25
- Medical Records – Make sure all immunization, vaccinations, and medical records are up to date and provided to the school. No student will be permitted to attend Yavneh without a complete and up-to-date immunization record in accordance with California State law. Personal Belief Exemptions are not accepted.
- Tuition Schedule Options
- Monthly Installment Payments via ParentLocker. As a convenience to our families, the school provides an easy and convenient way to spread tuition payments over 10 months. Yavneh has partnered with ParentLocker in creating an electronic payment plan that auto-deducts the payment from one’s checking/savings account or credit card on the predetermined day of the month. Utilizing the ParentLocker option, will allow you to spread your tuition over 10 months. If you elect to utilize this option, the first payment will be drawn from your account in August 2023 and the last payment in May 2024.
- Periodic Installment Payment. Should you wish to pay your tuition by way of manual checks, you may do so in up to 3 installments. The three checks should be dated August 01, 2023, November 01, 2023 and February 01, 2024.
- Payment in Full. Due by August 01, 2023.
- Financial Aid
- One may request financial aid for students entering Kindergarten through 8th Grade. In order to be considered for financial aid, families must complete the registration process, including paying all of the applicable registration fees, as well as be current on all payments owed to Yavneh. While it is our intention to help all who need, please know that there are limited funds. Financial Aid applications will be available starting in February 2023. All applications received by May 16, 2023 will be given first priority. Applications received after May 16, 2023 will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. This could mean that, if you apply after May 16, 2023, funds may not be available even if you would otherwise qualify. Please also know that registration fees are not refundable, even if one feels their Financial Aid determination is not to their liking. Further information on the financial aid process will be provided, or can be accessed by emailing the Financial Aid Committee at [email protected].
- Non-Discrimination Based Admissions
- The School admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the School. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.