Come join a premier day school in the greater Los Angeles area committed to educational excellence in a values-based environment. The varied General Studies curriculum and creative extra-curricular opportunities, as well as the breadth and depth of the Judaic and Hebrew curriculum, reflect the School’s determination to understand and appreciate each student for who he or she is, and to partner with the student and family in creating an educational and spiritual journey. From the earliest grades through graduation, Yeshivat Yavneh creates a nurturing, multi-layered environment in which students can explore their passions and realize their own value and potential. Our enrichment programs encompass the multiple dimensions of athletics, the arts, community service, Jewish life and special interests. The foundation of Yeshivat Yavneh’s academic program is to inspire a lifelong love of learning.
- A school with a long history (50+ years) and a bright and exciting future
- A compelling mission: creating an environment in which students can grow to their fullest potential as responsible and dedicated members of the Jewish people, and of American society.
- An organization that is financially stable and strong
- A great location
- A values based work environment where your contributions are recognized
- Great student-teacher ratio
- Supportive, collegial faculty and administration
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
To Apply for a position with Yeshivat Yavneh, Please send Cover and Resume to Jobs@yha.org
5353 W. 3rd Street
Los Angeles, California 90020